Welcome to a Blog all about Fashion and remember that ultimately knowing who YOU are is the TREND.... so BE YOU, not someone else!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

America's Next Top Model - Liya Kebede



This international beauty was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. While in school at the French Lycee, a film director spotted the young beauty and introduced her to a French modeling agent. After completing her studies, she moved to France to pursue work through a local Parisian agency. Liya inevitably relocated to the fashion capital of New York City, where she currently resides full-time. We believe this is the model rumored to be dating Tyler Perry. We must say, she is HOT! We've spotted her all over the Spring and Fall 2008 Runways for A-list Designers.
Which runway look would you personally rock?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last look (orange dress) is definitely something we would rock...CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

The second look is blazing, and has got arrogance down to a science. Now we talkin fashion. This chic is platinum. Hell, I would rock all of the looks.

"You cannot put me in a box, My soul just won't fit in one, I am the moon and the rising sun" -the exquisite Jill Scott

Martini toast to all DIVAS!!!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

I don't think she is dating Tyler Perry. I saw her on Oprah sometime last year and she is married (at least at that time) with a kid.

I would love to rock that hat and the orange dress, they r both fabulous.

Smooches,

CG,
Xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I would love to rock the last one!!! That orange dress is beautiful! And that model is very pretty to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think we all agree that the orange dress is gorgeous and so is the model!!!!

Anonymous said...

she ain't all that, I've had prettier days.

Anonymous said...

I personally like the white outfit. It is very me if I must say so myself! If I were a cowgirl I would rock that all the time! lol

Anonymous said...

Covergirl is right!

Spouse - Kassy Kebede(2000 - present) 2 children
Daughter, Raee Kebede - August 2005
Son, Suhul - born around 2001

The first Estee Lauder model of colour. Has a 3 million dollar a year for 3 years deal with them.

Her name is at the top of every list of "top models" around the globe. (This lady is global)

She is HOT! I love her look.

I'm with the orange, too.

Anonymous said...

I'd rock the 2nd pic (with the hat and looks like a trench). Although, I like the orange dress too. I don't want to look like you bloggers!

Anonymous said...

We don't wanna look like u, either.