Welcome to a Blog all about Fashion and remember that ultimately knowing who YOU are is the TREND.... so BE YOU, not someone else!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Keeping up with the Kardashians?


Kim Kardashion, the reality star who is known for her dramatic sex appeal (and a sex tape). She comes complete with heavily lined eyes , long lashes, and Reggie Bush (sorry ladies, he's definitely off the market with this one).
Want to know what she's wearing? Well, you can bet is comes from her very own boutique, DASH, which she owns with her two sisters. It just recently went online at http://www.shopdashonline.com/, however, you can't actually shop online....not sure what's the sense of that. Anywho, you can look and then call the store to purchase (they don't have much inventory online yet). Can you keep up with this KARDASHIAN?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!!

Kim looks really nice. I like that outfit on her. Really cute. I like her style and she has a great figure. I guess u can say I LIKE HER!!!! ha ha :)

"sassy & classy"

CG,
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I think that is something I would wear and its cute. I also think the necklace is cute!

Anonymous said...

What's up covergirl?

I don't think that I can keep up with this Kardashian. That little outfit looks okay on her but for me. Neva. Wouldn't even wear it to a picnic.

Hope she doesn't get brave enough to make another tape!! That ain't cute.

big ups to n2fashion. We know who got this outfit already, lol.

If u don't like u, y should I.

Anonymous said...

She looks O.K. The outfit looks kind of kiddie. I usually like her style, but that is just an OK outfit.

OBAMA IS MY HOMEBOY

Anonymous said...

I like Kim and her style. Her makeup is flawless ladies! I think the outfit is okay. Nothing major, but nothing wrong either.


"sparkling like my lipgloss"

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant to sign out as pink blush!

Anonymous said...

I always keep up with the Kardashians! Kim is beautiful and I must know something right because I love her makeup too!!! What's up pink blush??? I like her outfit too!

Anonymous said...

Can I keep up with her? YES, we're running a race. lol

Anonymous said...

I usually like Kim's taste, but I ain't feelin this outfit. I agree with Kellieb 100%. Hope she ain't sellin this in her store, unless she's got a kiddie dept.

Big ups, Kellieb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl...terrible outfit. Said enough.

Prettyeyes

"Off But Never Out"